Thursday, April 9, 2020

On an Aperol



Iso is about learning new skills.
  
I present the Aperol Spritz.  My tribute to Italy. 

100mls Prosecco
80 mls Aperol
Splash of Soda Water
Serve on ice with orange

This morning marks my first morning of holidays. The (not so) wee girl is officially on holidays too. The smalls and I are all still in our pjs, all in the front room, all together. Luckily Duncan is still able to work. He is working on a building site - spectacularly ocean side, perched on the northern edge of Tasmania; where he gets to gaze over Bass Straight, in between digging shit and bashing things with hammers and stuff.  I am not jealous.  No.  Not at all. 

Perhaps I should meet him at the front door when he gets home tonight, still ensconced in flannel and fluffy dressing gown, hair unbrushed, aperol spritz in hand.  He can say something romantic like "Darl, you used to look great in a tracky". Ah yes ... love in a time of Covid.

4 comments:

Mrs Smith 2.0 said...

You saucy minx

eve and the apple tree said...

That sounds like a pretty nice building site Gemma

Richard William said...

I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

Antonio Rainey said...


I have read Your Article and Learn a lot from it. I can Imagine the time it took to get all this expertise exposed . You can also look here to see where to easily get a CLONED CREDIT CARD I've bookmark your site and furthermore include RSS. keep us refreshed all the time.

Y’all don’t forget to join this DMV EXPERTS TELEGRAM GROUP for more information about the programmed Debit , MasterCards Loaded with Cash for Easy withdrawal at any ATM machine with ease. You can also take advantage to learn and meet many Experts who will guide you on numerous techniques for anyone who love hacking and don’t know how to go about it .