Friday, October 3, 2008

What if...

Ok. This is new

I've been tagged! by Ethel Loves Fred to do the 'if meme'. I have to list 5 things that could have changed your life. Link the person who tagged you, tag 5 others.

Let's give this a whirl... have to say I am finding it a little difficult

If I hadn't got morning sickness I may still be living in the UK taking weekenders to Budapest and Rome

If I hadn't got that spiral perm I would not have an album full of photos of my first overseas adventure with the straight regrowth look... mmm noice!


If I hadn't of had Edie I would never know that your heart could grow even bigger over night

If I had've listened to reason I would be back at work and better off financially but completely gutted to be missing out on seeing Edie's firsts

If I had of had greater confidence in my abilities I would be a glam rockstar playing to huge stadium crowds (with large platforms, big hair and short sparkly numbers)

OK here you are - you're tagged!

sadie and lance
sheeps clothing - news from the flock
vintage and vegan
mybeautiful girls
the ruth spoon

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Good meme - I'll play along!
Weekends in Rome and Budapest sound fantastic!

Fiona said...

I will also play along, will have a go at it tonight when the girls are in bed. I will look forward popping down to the Design Centre, I will pop it in my diary!!

P.s Happy Birthdayxx

SadieandLance said...

Ooo can I be in the glam rock band please? My hair teases well and big!

Thanks for the tag, I love being tagged but I can be a slacker on the follow through!

blackie said...

oh gosh, I've got some thinking to do!

Unknown said...

Wow! I will have to work on this! Love your list.

I think I might do it at my other blog, want to keep this one a little less about me

xx