Monday, February 15, 2010

Been-a-long...

Nothing seems more Tasmanian than heading to 'the shack' for a beach weekend. So getting an invite from the Black Eyed Susie Clan for a getaway dose of sun, sand and sea was irresistable. So we headed ... to one of the world's best. Not even a lack of sun can deter you from sucking in the spectacular beauty of Binalong Bay - Bay of Fires - especially when the sky is a spectacular display of Billowing clouds that kindly didn't rain on us. This place never fails to blow me away. Our wee ones were in ecstasy.

Shell collecting:

Beach Combing:A little architectural sand construction:
Time with the Daddy:
and burying legs in mermaid tails:
How can one night feel like one week? Thanks so much Suse, Sam, Chloe and Arj. xxx
PS Happy Valentines Day xxx




9 comments:

willywagtail said...

O wow!! You're back. I missed your last post but I'm still sending out a big congratulations - double in fact. I was just looking through lists yesterday and feeling sad that I have not been reading any Tasmanian blogs of late and Hey Presto! here you are. Hope the weeks fly for you. I hated that feeling of taking so long to get to the 40th week and then the little one wanted even longer. Cherrie

D said...

Nice one. I think we're due for a weekend away too.

LOVE to youz.

D

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

As I sit in the snow covered North , I realise I've forgotten what walking round barefoot feels like . How sad .
Your beach looks perfect , deserted and with magnificent sand . The perfect weekend !

Tania said...

Ah, you lot do good beach. Trust aforementioned beach has travelled all the way back home with you too!

Rach said...

What a gorgeous part of the world!

Fer said...

Ahhhh.... bliss!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Black Eyed Susie said...

Oh, you're back. I was just telling Kirsten (you met at Niche)today that you weren't blogging. Oops! It was a lovely weekend. Shame it wasn't a week!

Black Eyed Susie said...

Oh, and can I get copies of those lovely photos of the girlies. I didn't take any all weekend.