Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oui, Oui, Oui (Wee Wee Wee)!


Look what arrived in the post.
I collected it from our mail box as I wheeled the pram in the gate from ballet class.
I'm not the dancer - the wee girl is...although I felt like I had danced the Nutcracker ...aptly titled (or should it be renamed Ballbreaker). Yes Ballet. We got to class. Got Edie changed to the dulcet cries of Tavish. Picked up Tavish ... wet through. Changed Tavish ... no replacement leggings ... wrap up in nappies return to pram. Arlo crying. Feed Arlo. Cradle Arlo whilst trying to fill out forms and slot envelope through window. Edie finished. Get Edie in trackies and shoes. Coax Edie out door. Push pram home. Collect mail. Sit on couch for breather. Wait 30 secs. Arlo and Tavish wake...Get up, rock pram whilst opening mail. Open interesting parcel....
Aaaaah .... it was a lovely little piggy brooch I won in this wonderful giveaway over at chunkychooky. Thanks Cath. It made my afternoon. It is completely gorgeous. A petite porker. I love it. Oink! Visit Cath's shop here for brooches like it... or for her gorgeous softies ... head here.

4 comments:

Mrs Smith said...

Nice get Mrs B. One day why don't I watch the boys and you ladies can enjoy 'the dance' lady-style because you are ladies who like ladies' things.

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

My day sounds like yours, just with 2 kidlets, not 3. I hear it gets better when they move out of home.....

Fer said...

It's amazing the difference little treats like that can make to ones day!

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Edie will love ballet class !
And you're getting really good at this baby-juggling thing , aren't you !!
Love that brooch .... now off to admire her shop .