Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Drink to the Pink

This little guy is heading to Perth... It is for a little girl who likes pink. It has a travelling companion for her little sister but I am just finishing sewing on the straps... oh and making a matching rosette brooch. (they can be unpinned when you stick them in the wash!)


It is a different colour version of this dress. I am also doing it in a beautiful brown fabric. I just started on the brown dresses as I have been neck high in aprons. I have finished 10 of the suckers! My vision is going blurry . I am just waiting for some little 'loz and dinny' sew on labels to arrive so I can complete them! So hopefully I will be able to show you the fuits of my labour in a couple of days.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Wow, this is stunning - and the brooch adds the perfect touch. Love it!!!!