Loz and Dinny dresses are now hiding out here. So if you happen to be driving down Sandy Bay Road in Hobart, maybe you fancy stopping by number 169 in Sandy Bay, Hobart for a peek.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations what a cute little shop. If I ever get to Tassie I so hope I can browse some of your stuff.
6 comments:
Congratulations what a cute little shop. If I ever get to Tassie I so hope I can browse some of your stuff.
You are cooking with gas, girlfriend!
I wonder what will be next?
Weird! I am not Rosemary. That comment was actually from me.
A friend left her identity on my computer and I accdidentally used it.
Georgia
Congratualtions Gemma this looks like a lovely little shop. Definatley a drop off point when next down south.
Cheers
Fiona
How cool is that~Right on girl!!!
~Smiles~Tam!
noice, love. noice
Post a Comment