Friday, August 8, 2008

Orange and Blue

Finished! Dress for Edie. I completely love this fabric (I have a thing for dots) but also for blue and orange. It is a bit hard to see - but the dots are light blue, orange and beige. I have just got an order for one so I am very excited - I feel like I am off and racing. Our living room looks like a sweat shop. Edie loves emptying out all my buttons on the floor and tries valiantly to get at my pins. I try to wait until her sleep so I can put my head down and sew like a maniac.

2 comments:

SadieandLance said...

Oh my, that is one devine dress! R u thinking of starting an Etsy shop? Perhaps this could be one of your products...

Fiona said...

Hi Gemma,
I love this little dress so cute. I am also in Launceston, are you selling your clothes anywhere yet ?

Cheers
Fionax