Sunday, September 28, 2008

To Market, To Market...

Just visited my two favourite ladies at the market and they have not let me down. I can't believe this amazing blue floral velvet and some of the same material I bought last week but in a different colourway! AND I have been hunting for some orange buttons ... et voila - there they were!! (and three red beehive-like buttons which didn't come up so well here!).
...and then- this apron! No more wiping me mitts on me pants.

To cap it all off it was hot chips with earl grey tea on a picnic blanket whilst watching the sheep dog trials with favourite friends. A Sunday for the books.

5 comments:

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Hi, just found your blog via Curly Pops. I'll be back!

LOVE that apron!

Kali said...

oh! oh! lurve your market finds and sounds like a fab Sunday.
ours started off dry, but things got pretty wet in the arvo.
thanks for adding me to your links, i love the look of your blog so i've added you to my links.

p.s. thanks for stopping by and commenting over at mine :)

Unknown said...

I'm in LOVE with that apron! Thanks for the info, you are right, they are the best vegan shoes I have found in a long time. I just read your profile, I grew up in Tassie, hope you are enjoying it there!

xx

Ellie said...

You have just turned the light on as to why people wear aprons, as I just never did buy into the whole apron hype Its to wipe their mitts on.

I so need to make an apron now. Something I have been avoiding for quite a while.

Love your blog btw

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

PS. I've tagged you on my blog (and changed my profile pic since last comment!)