Friday, March 27, 2009

deep breath


Ok. Deep breath. I have been avoiding this one. Lots of posts about dresses. Each one began as a post about this. I am no longer part of the opening of the shop. No fall outs. No dismissals. No reason other than I woke up in a pool of my own shortcomings, looked at the situation at hand and realised something had to give. I have many hats (don't we all!!) and I was no longer wearing any of them well. In the end I decided I had to make the decision that was best for my main role ...that of mother. The shop is still opening - Rachael has it firmly in hand and it is going to be a spectacular haven for all things handmade and in short - beautiful. I have just returned to developing Loz and Dinny from home. That's all. Enough said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes things don't turn out the way we think they will, but that doesn't mean it is a negative. Life can we tricky. We do what we can, when we can. Happy Loz and Dinny at home!!!

Bek said...

That's OK! A good choice. I have been struggling with this kind of issue myself lately, and am going to be at home for a while with my little ones for an undetermined period of time. I love this little hat. She looks so olde worlde.