Monday, October 10, 2011

Quilting for Kiva

After months of deliberation, procrastination and other 'tions', I put aside my long held belief that quilting was a dark art to be avoided at all costs. Spurred on by the looming deadline, I completed my two squares for our Launceston Brown Owls Kiva Quilt. No joke, I even used a rotary cutter. I'm all over this quilting malarky. Or piecing. Or whatever it actually is. I feel like someone who has done their homework ahead of time. I even rang my Mum.

6 comments:

willywagtail said...

Good, good girl! Cherrie

Mrs Smith said...

I likey!

Fer said...

First knitting, now patchwork. What's next?!! ;)

Sally said...

Bravo!!!

Recycled Relix said...

I like the material choice!

eve and the apple tree said...

Sexy! I like very much. You are a real dark arts covener now!