Thursday, March 1, 2012

Not Heidi

I have a friend who I call my 'Real Living Sugar Mama'.  She knows the reason why.  She is my long standing, uber-creative, op shopping, thrifty, kerb side chuck out trawling, artisitically leaning, house decorating, renovating, handy woman, who I call stylist.  She is just a little bit of an inspiration.  I feel she spoils me to the point of embarassment.  Today is no different.  Today this arrived in the post.  Not Heidi is her new venture. She makes these beautifully handmade necklaces.  Pom Pom necklaces.  She combines pom poms made by the hill tribes of Thailand with all other trinkets, shells and goodies - and I'm in love. This is me in the necklace.  Clearly I'm no Frieda Kahlo in the self portraiture department ... so here is a better shot ...
Want one?  Contact her via here (tell her I said hi!)  Or more an online shopper?  Go here.  Live in Sydney?  Happen to be around Coogee?  Drop into Lived in Coogee.

Ps Yes, my friend ... that is the couch I have almost finished recovering.  I promise I will send a better photo when I am finished x

5 comments:

Fer said...

What a lovely trinket!

PS. I think we'd all like to see photos of the couch when it's finished. ;)

Tania said...

Every girl needs a Real Living Sugar Mama in their life. The necklace is a doozy.

Isis said...

very cool, loved it as soon as i saw you pin it the other say

Recycled Relix said...

Love it! Kinda shocked that we have 2 posts in a week!! Dont know if I can handle it :))

Jodi said...

Oh it's gorgeous. So excited to have found your blog...my family and I are travelling to Tasmanai in late-March so perusing your past posts is kinda like my 'research' x