Friday, July 15, 2011

Pizza

Today the girl and I made pizza for lunch. We are pizza cheats. We use lebanese bread as our bases ... they come out all thin and crispy ... just the way we like them. Please don't report us to Interpol's international pizza crime squad. Fresh tomatoes, capers, olives ... the last of our oregano.... that's the way we roll. I was allowed to sneak some mushrooms on my half.

We all ate together. Everyone was responsible for what went into their own mouths.

The most relaxing lunch I've had in a long while.

Seems like it was a winner in the gourmet stakes. We are so darn Masterchef around here.

6 comments:

Isis said...

yaaaauuuuuummmmmm
i like a crispy thin too!

Recycled Relix said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love homemade pizzas...

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

I just used to cut rounds from slices of a white loaf and let daughters decorate them with pizza-y toppings , before shoving them in the oven .
But yours look much tastier . And judging by that grin , they're delicious !

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

Sonata ... my Mum did the same ... but she didn't go to the trouble of making it a circle ... that's a little bit Masterchef ...

Ames and Tash said...

Super yum! I haven't made pizza with Lebanese bread for years... Might just have to make one this weekend :)

Fer said...

Num num num ....... ♥