Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ruche Fabrics Launceston

Image via Tessuti

I'm up far too early.  I woke up thinking about sewing.  Then I was thinking about fabric.  Then I was thinking about our slim pickings here in fair Launceston.  Then I was thinking about how I just need to see it in the flesh to choose. Then I headed to Tessuti to do some virtual fabric fondling.  And then I was stopped in my tracks by this post.  Launceston is getting it's very own fine fabric shop ...Ruche Fabrics ... and it's opening today!! And their fabrics are sourced through Tessuti... and I'm really excited. And (as if I needed another 'and') they are having this cheeky wee giveaway.  Today I will be at 108 George Street, Launceston somewhere between 10am and 5pm. Nice one.

3 comments:

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Oh , I do hope you won !! I can see this place becoming your home from home .

chrisartist said...

Thanks for letting us know.
I wish them well and will pop in soon.
Chris

Killiecrankie Farm said...

Man I wish I didn't know this place was opening . . . . danger danger Will Robinson !